Sunday 4 August 2013

Things I'm loving


Here are a few general fashion/beauty things i've been into recently...


Midi ring - Urban Outfitters, Blue Aztec ring - Claire's Accessories, Hearts ring - River Island
1. Rings - I've not always been a massive jewellery person. I definitely go through phases of wearing them, especially when i'm regularly doing sport I tend not to bother with the hassle of taking them all off. But with the summer upon us and sports season over for now, I thought i'd try my hand (har har) at wearing some rings. I really love the look of midi rings at the moment; they take a bit of getting used to at first but look really cute with a more colourful normal ring below them!

My battered old Nike Blazers... I think I got these from Office?

2. Trainers - I'm absolutely obsessed with wearing trainers at the moment. To be honest, if I have the choice of wearing them as opposed to heels on a night out I'll choose trainers every time, because they're just so comfy and I am completely over the pain of wearing 4 inchers! (Think i'm getting old). I have a gorgeous pair of hot pink Nike Blazers that I've worn to death, also a pair of blue vans that pretty much go with anything. I have my eye on a pair of amazing Nike Pre Montreals at the moment... watch this space.

Earrings - Topshop/Claire's Accessories (Ears look odd up close!)

3. Mismatched earrings - Why be limited to matching earrings in each ear eh? I think wearing different ones is really fun, i've also managed to put a dangly earring through the same hole with a stud already in...!

Body butter - Boots

4. Soap & Glory 'The Daily Smooth' body butter - this was a godsend after overdoing it a bit in the sun on holiday (whoops) and I have almost run out. It's not particularly cheap but it smells absolutely divine and has lasted me quite a long time.

My perfect foundation... - No7 at Boots
5. No7 Stay Perfect foundation - so after months of my mother telling me my foundation was either too dark or that I looked orange I decided to go to boots and get the strange cyber scanner put on my face and find out what colour foundation I should actually have (as much as it pains me to admit). Needless to say I was 'prescribed' a much lighter tone which actually matches my skin perfectly possibly for the first time in my life. It's really light and goes on very evenly, lasts a long time and has even got an SPF 15 in it which is an added bonus. Would definitely recommend giving No7 a whirl.


No comments:

Post a Comment